Skip to content

Visa Support Services can also help with the following requests:

  • An attestation of non-bankruptcy stating that you have never been bankrupt is required by companies or governments in order to be eligible to take part in calls for tender; this document must be obtained from the Commercial Court.
  • Certificate of criminal record for companies (and its legal representatives) in order to be eligible to take part in calls for tender.
  • Criminal record for natural persons for Visa requests.
  • Some countries require this document translated into the country’s language.

Interested in receiving more information?
It is our pleasure to discuss all the possible services to meet your needs.